• Latviešu valoda
  • Русский
  • English
  • Eesti
  • Deutsch

Monument to the members of the Tirz parish who were killed in the Freedom Fights in the Tirzan Chancery Cemetery

The monument was built in 1928 for the funds donated by the people.

It was built according to the architect Aleksandrs Birznieks (co-author of many buildings and interiors: Rainis Grave Gate, Song Festival Stage, concert hall in Dzintari, etc.) meta.

In 2008, restoration of the monument was carried out by the Tirzas Development Society.