Druviena Heritage Centre is the only one in Gulbene county with this kind of offer . Thanks to the support and co-operation of Druviena Parish Administration and Gulbene Municipality, the employees of the new unit “Druviena Heritage Centre” have prepared a wide and interesting offer for children, class collectives, families with children, as well as anyone who is interested in. There is both a constant and a changing offer. The center’s changing offer has been prepared and organized according to nature and human life: Autumn, Christmas time, waiting for Spring, Summer Solstice. Also, the overall design of the premises will be designed according to the season, holidays and events.
What to expect when visiting Druviena Heritage Centre?
- Curiosity room – permanent (cognitive devices and games) and variable exposure;
- Tradition Fortress, more commonly known as the Escape Room;
- Lesson in the Old Class – 70-year-old equipment, schoolchildren life in this historical period;
- Ancient games and plays;
- Historical excursion – the story of Druviena Manor;
- Exhibition of paintings according to the season;
- Exhibition of Druviena craftsmen’s works;
- Celebration of traditional festivities;
- Creative workshops;
- Weaving room;
The school premises are offered for seminars, conferences, courses, training, various family or corporate parties. We can provide accommodation.
All activities and current events of the Centre, paid services, working hours can be followed on the upcoming website www.druvienasskola.lv
Anyone interested in visiting the Druviena Heritage Centre is welcome to contact us: Baiba tel. 22441715, Velga tel. 29465217 or 64430772, 26410835.