From 1st of May till 30th of September there is an opportunity to get acquainted with seven cultural and historical heritage centers and expositions in Gulbene region for special price – 5,00 EUR. Each of center and exposition shows varied cultural and historical heritage of region and also introduces with people’s lives and traditions through centuries.
Centers and expositions which you can visit and get to know Gulbene region from late Iron Age till present are:
- Ranka Village Culture Historical Heritage Centre
- Lejasciems Culture Historical Heritage and Traditions Centre
- Lizums Manor
- Tirza USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) Period Exposition
- Tirza Culture Historical Heritage Exposition
- Silmači Museum
- Exposition dedicated to Choir Conductors Imants un Gido Kokari
From 1st of May till 30th of September, You can purchase one ticket and visit all centers for special price – 5, 00 EUR. Together with a ticket you will get flyer with information about each centers and exposition’s location (in Latvian language)
Package ticket can be purchased in Gulbene Municipality Agency “Gulbene Tourism and Cultural Heritage Centre”, Ābeļu str. 2, Gulbene and Tourism Information Centre “Stāmeriena”, which is located in Stameriena Folk House.
For more information please contact Agency, Ābeļu str. 2, room 101, phone: +371 26557582, e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org